It began with a simple love affair . . .
One that started in my late 20s. A chance encounter with an Apple MacIntosh computer and its Pagemaker software.
I admit it. I fell head over heels in love.
Using the MacIntosh was intuitive and easy. And Pagemaker opened up a world of possibilities beyond Microsoft Word. The combo would enable me to stretch beyond my secretarial skills.
Ready to start my own business, I knew nothing would be better than building it around my love for the Mac. An avid learner, I took the path of teaching myself graphic design and typesetting skills and with my trusty Mac put them to good use.
Now it’s an iMac and an expansion into the online world through web design.
When all’s said and done, that simple love affair has grown into a skill for taking my client’s vision and making it Real. Professional. Credible. Trustworthy.
Hi, I’m Richelle Andersen,
the face behind Order Up! Web Design
And the translator of website visions.
We’ll work together to get your ideas and strategies out of your head and into the light of day. I’ll polish them up, doing all the design and tech stuff to make your vision real, for a fully functioning website that fulfills your vision and sets you apart as professional, credible, and trustworthy. You’ll have more confidence in sending people to your website along with more time and less stress.
Here’s what you can expect when working with me:
- Partner. Genuine interest in helping your business grow and thrive.
- Problem solver. Can see steps and resources needed to bring your vision to life.
- Eye for detail. Maintaining consistency and setting things up to run smoothly.
- Get-it-done attitude. No endless waiting for a finished website.
- Availability. For ongoing support in maintaining the vision you hold for your business.